Next, to bedrooms, bathrooms are our haven. A bathroom is the one room in your house where you can get total peace from the infuriating crowd.
If you are tired of going to your bathroom that is dated and you want a change, there are many quick, easy and inexpensive bathroom ideas that you can do – simply from getting in touch with places like https://bouldenbrothers.com/boulden-brothers-electric/electrician-newark-delaware/ to install a new light, to adding a lick of paint to the walls.
Here are some of the decorating tips:
- Paint – You can paint your walls with a perfect shade you have chosen. It is no longer necessary choosing gloss in your bathroom to combat moisture; you should tell the paint shop to put in an additive to matte paint so that it keeps it from mildewing. Do not just paint the walls, buy a semi-gloss or eggshell paint and paint your cabinets as well.
- Lighting Fixture Replacement – There is a vast variety of inexpensive lighting fixtures available. You can remove the outdated lighting fixtures and replace them with new ones from somewhere like Pagazzi.com (find out more) or the local home improvement store. You should leave electrical projects to professional. Moreover, having an expert check the electrical system beforehand would ensure the longevity of the newly installed lighting fixtures. Additionally, professional electricians could properly install your new fixtures and make sure your current system is compatible with the energy requirements of each new piece (LED lights). If you are from the suburbs of Atlanta, US, you might want to search for more info on the best Electrician in Lawrenceville online to find electricians who could provide modern electrical solutions like this.
However, if you are enthusiastic about doing this kind of work yourself, then do it under proper guidance. Switching out the lighting fixtures should not be difficult for a do it yourself-er! Be original when you are upgrading lighting. Typically, bathroom lighting trends involve hanging pendants as well as light bars that spread out light in your room. Select LED (light-emitting diode) lighting fixtures since they are the most energy-efficient, plus they do not heat up your bathrooms.
- Bathroom Works of Art – There is no need to look fixedly at plain walls in your bathroom and there are many options out there. You could get a sign made by the Neon Mama team on a bathroom-safe fixture, a water-resistant canvas print, or even a water-resistant wall mural. For wall art, choose oversized proportions for excellent visual impact. Custom printers nowadays can create canvas prints plus laminate them to be water-resistant. When you are thinking of art decorating ideas for your bathroom, think beyond canvas prints. A wall gallery of your favourite objects such as baskets or starfish can be another way of decorating your bathroom walls.
- Redecorate Your Existing Tile – If you have a tile that is boring and there isn’t much you can do, try removable adhesive tiles just like the aforementioned. They are easy to cut plus install, look good and you can remove them without damaging the surface that is behind it.
- Maximise Storage – Decluttering your bathroom gives it a new updated look. If you are space challenged, you can look for ways that you can improve your existing storage. For instance, you can add pull-out drawers (that easily sort items) into a cabinet. Most home improvement stores have pull-out drawers of standard sizes. Other ways of maximising storage include the following:
– Adding a small furniture-style cabinet to the room
– Wall mounted baskets
– Floating wall shelves
- Accessorise – Now that your bathroom updated, it is time to add personality. Here are some ideas for finishing touches:
– Elements such as a candle or even a room diffuser to add a pleasant scent to your bathroom.
– A silk floral or a live plant if there is natural light available. The flowering plants called orchids are perfect bathroom plant; these plants love humidity in a bathroom that is bright.
-A wastebasket plus soap pump or bathroom soap dish.
For designs of luxury bathrooms in Sheffield and throughout Yorkshire, in the UK, Bespoke Bathroom Solutions is your best choice. We have more than two decades and a half of experience in this field. Our team of experts is ready to share the wide experience they have with you and provide you with excellent service. Get a complete schedule of works for your bathroom with a free quote. Call us now on 0114 2586372 and arrange a free consultation.